Sunday, January 16, 2011

Might as well begin!

I've had this blog forever, because I had to create it for a educational technology course while studying for my Masters. I've never used it, until now. I discovered all of the amazing blogs dealing with historical fiction that I was able to follow through the blog, so I decided it was time to figure out what to do with MY blog!
One of my new years resolutions is to keep track of the books I read every year. I wish I had been doing this for years, because I've read hundreds and hundreds of books, but I have no clue the names or authors of most of them! So, I'm going to use this blog as a way to keep track of the books that I read, and also to write down a little review, so that I can look back and refresh my memory. Hopefully this is something I keep up with, because reading is something that is so enjoyable to me, and I'd love to remember more about the amazing books that I read!

No comments:

Post a Comment